Wednesday 21 September 2016

Tonton Salam Cinta Ustazah Husna 2016 Online Telemovie DvDRip

Tonton Salam Cinta Ustazah Husna 2016 Online Telemovie DvDRip


Comedians and lawyers, Jihan Muse did not suspect her acting talent has earned the trust that gave him the opportunity to bring the character too seriously because it is synonymous with comedy roles during seven years as an artist.





"I did not expect to receive from brother Osman through WhatsApp offered me acting. Osman Ali, who did not want to act under his direction? After receiving the script, my heart pounding even mention these telefilms will be telecast on Astro Oasis.

"It makes me surprised to be given character Ustazah Husna. Maybe people who already can guess what is on my mind at the time. My feelings swell, especially when paired with an actor who became the idol of many girls that Aiman ​​Hakim Ridza.

"I recognize the challenges faced when having to act out while filming romantic scenes that take place in Tioman Island. All of that gave me experience that test as an actor," he said.

Jihan, however, glad to be surrounded by cast and crew, especially Osman, who helped form her acting as religious teachers. Jihan facilitate their support to appreciate the character portrayed, although at the same time, he was a nervous wreck audience reaction.

"Opportunities like this rarely happen in my career. No doubt, I am awkward, especially when asked to dramatize the romantic scenes. More challenge, I am unwell during the filming took place.

"I want to thank the whole team who care, but also provide a variety of medications that are required so that I fit in. They helped make me so happy during the filming," he said.

Telefilms Salam Cinta Ustazah Husna will be aired on 17 September 2016 was 9pm on Astro Oasis and Virtual HD.


EmoticonEmoticon